I saw my mom made this while she was staying with us during her vacation. It was so good I decided to make if for my family.
If you’re a mushroom lover, this dish is for you.
- 5-7 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- Chinese Broccoli
- 1 pack Enoki Mushrooms
- 1 pack Button Mushrooms
- 1 pack King Oyster Mushrooms
- 3 to 5 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pan
- Saute Garlic, Onion and Tomato
- Add the mushrooms
- Put 2-3 Tbsp of water (for moisture),
- Add 3-5 Tbsp Oyster Sauce, cover and bring to a simmer.
- Add Chinese Broccoli. Cover and simmer again.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with rice.