My children has just finished celebrating their 100th day in school. This means they’re halfway through the school year. And up until now, it is a constant struggle thinking what to prepare for school lunch.
School lunch preparation takes so much time in the morning that moms wake up very early to make a good one. I am one of the lucky ones since I only make it once a week. On Wednesdays, my children’s school does not serve ordered lunches so this is the only time I get to play around with theirs.
For the past few months, I have gathered and taken a few pictures of different lunch combinations that I can remake for the future. This is a work in progress. And will be updated once in a while.
SCHOOL LUNCH PHOTOS
- Fish sticks, tangerines and chocolate chip cookie
- Biscuit Sandwich (Chicken Patty), Grapes, Yogurt and Cheese
- Mac and Cheese with Sausage, Yogurt, French Toast and Juice
- Chicken Nuggets, Brownie Brittle, Grapes and Yogurt
- Siopao (Chicken Bun), Brownie Brittle and Banana
- Chicken Nuggets, Yogurt and Grapes
- Ham and Cheese Sandwich, Chocolate Chip Cookie, Yogurt
- Ham and Cheese Burrito, Pretzels and Grapes
- Rice with Hotdog and Eggs, Yogurt and Granola Bars
- Ham and Egg Crepe, Brownie Brittle, Cheese Stick and Yogurt
- Ham and Egg Sandwich, Chocolate Chip Cookie and Yogurt
Check this Seafood and Vegetable Biscuit which can also be a lunch idea. Click the picture below.
Don’t forget to check my YouTube Channel for more Food and How to Videos : Made By Mom’s Hands
Follow me for updates in Instagram: madebymomshands