My mother-in-law made this sumptuous dip for our family while having her vacation. Check it out!
Youtube Video: Salmon and Egg Dip
- 1 1/2 c Salmon Skinless flaked finely
- 1 pc Egg, hard cooked, mashed
- 5 Stalks Spring Onions, chopped finely
- 5 cloves Garlic, minced
- 4 tsp Dijon/Yellow Mustard
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- Dash of Dried Basil
- Put all ingredients in one medium bowl.
- Stir very well.
- If low fat is desired, use low fat yogurt and mayonnaise.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: Made By Mom’s Hands