Mommy’s Love Soup (inspired by the Italian Wedding Soup from Wegmans)
- 1/4 cup Acini De Pepe pasta
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 5 pcs Meatballs cut into small pieces (either make them or use a ready to eat like the one from IKEA)
- A stalk of Celery cut into small pieces
- Carrots diced to small pieces
- Boil chicken broth and add pasta until tender. Add carrots, celery, meatballs and spinach. Wait until the veggies are soft enough for the baby to chew. Add Basil for additional flavor.
- Note: Since this will be fed to a baby, I don't recommend using salt. I use herbs to make the food more fun and tasty.
Thanks to Wegmans for the inspiration.
LINK: Italian Wedding Soup