Here’s another vegetable meal I prepared for my family. It was a hit with the kids too. Check out the complete recipe below (with video).
- Firm Tofu
- 5 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 small onion
- 1 tomato
- 3-5 Tbsp of Teriyaki sauce
- Green onions (garnish)
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry the tofu until the sides turn into brown.
- Cut the tofu in cubes. Set aside.
- Using the excess oil in the pan, saute garlic, onions and tomato.
- Add the tofu and the teriyaki sauce.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- In a separate pot, bring water to boil.
- Blanch the Chinese Broccoli and put in a bowl.
- Add the Sauteed Tofu on top of the Broccoli.
- Garnish with green onions.
- Serve with rice while it’s still hot.
Happy healthy eating!
Related articles across the web