Are you running out of ideas on what to introduce to your babies curious taste buds? Try these 7 Easy and Yummy Baby Food that your baby will surely
love. I gave these to my boys when they were just starting to eat solid food. Oh, and also take note that my boys didn’t have any food allergies.
(Note: Make sure your baby is ready to eat solid food before you introduce these. If you are not so sure, your food processor will be handy. It’s easy!)
- Sweet Potato in Bread Crumbs (A Healthy Baby Snack)
- Apple and Brown Rice with Cinnamon
- Green Barley Soup Recipe
- Mommy’s Love Soup (inspired by the Italian Wedding Soup from Wegmans)
- Carrots and Asparagus in Couscous with Meatballs
- Carrots and Broccoli in Orzo Pasta Topped with Cheddar Cheese
- Macaroni (Acini de Pepe and Orzo Pasta) and Cheese
Try these and tell me what you think.