There have been many biscuit recipes going around the internet and it seemed so easy to make. There were many different combinations and variations for meat but not much for seafood. Since I am seafood lover, I made these delicious Shrimp and Crab Biscuits two days ago out of curiosity. This was a hit in our home and many of my friends asked for the recipe. So here it is!
1 Can Cream of Mushroom
1/4 cup Milk
Pinch of Salt and Pepper
Steamed Mixed Vegetables (Green Beans, Carrots, Peas, Corn, Green Onions and Sweet Potato)
1 Cup of Steamed Mixed Crab meat and Shrimp (Shredded and Diced)
Note: If you’re not a seafood person, you can change it to diced chicken breast or pork
3 packs Pillsbury Grands Biscuit
Note: If you wanna make your own, I found this RECIPE for you.
Grated Cheese (I used Mexican)
1. Steam the Mixed Vegetables and Seafood. You can either steam them together or separately. I did mine separately so it will look good in the photo.
2. In a bowl, mix the cream of mushroom, milk and eggs. Season with Salt and Pepper.
3. Press the biscuit dough in a regular muffin pan.
4. Put the Cream of Mushroom Mixture on each of the biscuit dough in the muffin pan and top it with the Seafood and Vegetable Mixture. Do not fill the cups completely to prevent the filling to overflow.
5. Put grated cheese on top before baking.
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake the biscuit for 15 to 18 minutes or until the biscuit is golden brown.
7. Serve while hot.