For the love of Chocolate Crinkles, this dessert is not only for the holiday season but can be savored throughout the year.
I have modified this recipe several times since I couldn’t get the right texture that I was looking for. You see, I was aiming for the crunchy and chewy, melt in the mouth combination for this delish cookie. After checking out some recipes and altering the measurement of the ingredients, I finally got it right.
Check out this crunchy on the outside and chewy in the inside Chocolate Crinkles Recipe for yourself. Happy eating!
For other dessert recipes, click here.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 onces semi-sweet chocolate morsels (melted)
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- parchment paper (for baking)
- plastic wrap (for chilling)
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Melt the 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate in the microwave. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients except for the confectioners sugar.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the eggs and add the oil and the vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients to the liquid mixture. Mix well.
- Add the melted semi-sweet chocolate.
- Put the dough in a plastic wrap and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Line a parchment paper on a baking tray.
- Make balls of dough and roll in the confectioners sugar.
- Bake for 13 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.